Wednesday, April 9, 2008

RICKI; ME; PRAYING

After Trudy called me while we were at the eye dr office, I started saying Hail Marys … with Mary, Undoer of Knots … please take care of him. And, of course, there were plenty of please to JESUS, in your Divine Mercy.
Six hours later, I was standing next to our fridge, where there is space on the counter between the microwave, toaster and toaster oven. I was making me a bologna sandwich for supper.
And like a loud bull horn in a riot … I almost heard (out loud, but only in my mind) … Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, please help.
That was all of my prayer. Less than 2 hours later, Trudy called. The cardiac surgeon came by with his senior surgery resident. He announced … ‘no surgery’. Ricki and Trudy were stunned.
‘NO need (right now) for surgery; your fever is down; your cultures are getting better and better’. >>>Of course, I cried out in joy. Trudy’s voice was also shaky; and HL was wiping tears from his cheeks. Ohe, Sweet Jesus; merci beaucoup plus et plus.<<< And merci for your praying also.
DIEU TE BENISSE!!! GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Praise the Lord. Blessed Mother Theresa will get that boy well and hoe to Rome yet.

Leslie K. said...

This is just a roller coaster ride! I am so glad he does not have to go under the knife again...our prayers are being heard and answered. May Our Lord continue to heal him in body,mind and spirit.

chimakuni said...

Continued prayers for my brother Ricki. And for his precious mama!!! Yes, Macile, that would be you!!!

Love you

Esther said...

I am grateful for this good news. God bless and be with you, Macile, as you weather this storm with Ricki. I pray he will be well soon.