Thursday, April 10, 2008

SOMETHING IS WRONG

AND ... I am not afraid that it has anything to do with Ricki; I turned that over to GOD several days ago. I just have this wierd feeling today. Yes, I prayed and prayed. NOW ... Sweet Jesus and Blessed Mother Mary, Undoer of Knots ... bring my heart and soul back in line with both of you; and St. Dymphna ... clear my mind of these thoughts (am sure old red leggs is laughing out loud .... 'got cha' he is saying). NOPE ... gonna beat this one ... with the help of Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta; St. Therese; St. Teresa; St. Rita of Cascia ... and St. Jude ... yes, I was a hopeless case until I prayed. DIEU TE BENISSE!!!

5 comments:

Mark Michael Zima said...

If you are interested in learning more about Mother Teresa’s teachings, I have written a book, Mother Teresa: The Case for The Cause. My book is an intensively researched book exploring the faith and morals of Mother Teresa as compared to Catholic and Christian standards. My book is also unique in that there is no book currently in print that explores the faith Mother Teresa practiced in light of the faith she professed.

Peace & Grace,
Mark M Zima

Christine said...

EEK! You Too? I am praying also as I just have a feeling we are all called to prayer today.

I am on my way to Adoration. "Jesus I trust in You!"

Macile Hooper LeJeune said...

I am not ... at this time, as I keep up to date on her and her website; and even knew about her 'dark night of the soul' way before it became a hot news item. However, I will leave your note here in case someone else is. I hope you saw Sheperd Smith doing that story. He commented ... as no one else did (that I saw) ... 'Well, if she had so many of these doubting, and still did what she did; awesome she was; and even more awesome ... because of her feelings about herself, not being worthy'. DIEU TE BENISSE!! GOD BLESS!!

Macile Hooper LeJeune said...

Had my peace of mind back before going to bed; merci, O Sweet Jesus. DIEU TE BENISSE!!!

Leslie K. said...

The minute someone makes any kind of distinction between 'Christian' and "Catholic" big alarm bells go off for me. you want to read a book by a woman who called Mother "Mother" because she WAS one to her? Read Lorna Kelly's book The Camel Knows the Way.