Monday, March 31, 2008

Me; and myspace; and why

A few months ago, when Sissy made me a myspace page without telling me (she wanted to surprise me) ... so I could keep up with the goings on in her life (she was still moving around a lot) ... and with Annie, Damian, Joe, Daniel, Rachel and other friends, I really thought it was a waste of her precious little time ... energy ... and when in soooooooo much pain, she could have been resting.
JESUS and Our Father, GOD ... and the Holy Spirit ... have amazing ways to enrich our lives. Some folks thinks that computers are 'evil'.
But since owning mine (I have had four at one time; two which still work) I have had so much joy and spiritual pleasure using them. I initially bought a used one to type and save the Newsletters for Cajuns with Diabetes. It cost me $140 and even came with a printer. Then Mama ... after seeing a laptop that MJ brought home with him on a 4 day weekend ... thought I needed one of those. Ohe, my; what a change.
This one I am using today is called #4; and it can even burn CDs and DVDs. I bought it when my annuity matured ... using some of the interest money. MJ and Ricki both kept saying, 'buy something for yourself, instead of giving away your money'. Of course, MJ believes in tithing and knows that I do also. GOD should always come first in our opinions ... not from leftovers.
The main reason that I am writing this today ... is that I am sooooo grateful for things that our Sweet Jesus, HIS Blessed Mother and Our Father GOD does in my life. I am so lucky to have all of you in my life ... and now ... MERCI TO DJ, I HAVE A COUPLE OF AWESOME 'FRIENDS' ON MYSPACE.
St. Benedict is DJ's third name ... and the Blessed Virgin Mary is one of his friends. I just tried to send a message to Father Corapi. Did you know he is ill??? But with his myspace page ... you can write to him, even if he has not been on lately.
I have watched his teaching on EWTN for a long time. And he is some teacher; just like is ... Father Benedict Groeschell and Mother Angelica ... ohe, and Father Mitch Pacwa. Well, lots more ... some regulars and some 'once in a while' like Fr. Staub. If you have not seen these folks, go to ... ewtn.com and click on schedule ... and watch some real 'reality' shows that will enrich your life.
May our Sweet Jesus and His Blessed Mother keep their arms around all of us!!! DIEU TE BENISSE!!! GOD BLESS!!! ;*-}
Je t'aime, DIEU TE BENISSE!!! GOD BLESS!!! Macile Hooper LeJeune,
a little old Cajun lady, 17 miles east of Orange, TX ... in Cajun country. Macile's Thoughts on Life and God Get Macile Hooper LeJeune's Prayer Team praying for you today - Submit a Prayer Request and other ... Prayer Requests at MichaelLeJeune.com St Louis MO Business Consulting Services for Small to Medium Size Companies

2 comments:

Leslie K. said...

Hi, Sweetie - I feel as though I have forsaken you after all you have done for me. I hope it helps for you to know that you are in my prayers of thanksgiving every day. I have been so blessed to have you in my life. I am so glad and proud to know you, and to claim you as family.

Macile Hooper LeJeune said...

Ohe, ma cherie Ms. Leslie; forsaken is never a word that would come to my mind connected to you. You have so many more crosses than I do, yet you make time for us ... and Adoration and RICA, etc. Not to worry, my dear; we at stjames appreciate you for who you are ... AWESOME. XXOO
DIEU TE BENISSE