Thursday, February 14, 2008

Just once, Lord; just once

As I was watching Fr. Pacwac last night, bemoaning in my mind ... how tired I was, it came to me 'just once, I would like to stay in bed beyond daybreak'. NOT because I am sick (remember last 2 weeks, I would NOT stay in bed) ... and certainly not because I am dead.
NOPE, got toooooo much work to do. Of course, I bet, when we die, we will not be tired again.
Yesterday was a big day for me after over 3 weeks of not doing much except stablizing my head against a high back desk chair (where I am now) or ... stablizing my head against a high back recliner in the living room.
At the table this morning (HL seldom eats the same time as me, but did today) ... he said 'why am I so tired. I spent plenty of time in bed resting and sleeping.' He has a TV in the bedroom and a bed that you can raise the head. So most days, at 6pm when the Mass is on EWTN, he goes in there and stays until the next morning. ;-) (That gives me 2 or 3 hours in the living room ... watching what I like.)
Soooooo, where does this leave us. Someone told me once, that the more you exercise, the less tired you are. Soooooo as soon as I am 'good to go' with this head of mine (which is lotzzzz better today) ... am going to try to start my walk-a-robic exercise again. That helps keep my FBS under control and there are other health benefits also.
Ya'll have a nice day. DIEU TE BENISSE!!! GOD BLESS!!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Yes, exercise doe help. Now that I have an stationary bike I need to use it though....lol! You just reminded me that I have walked around it the last 2 days without using it. No wonder I am so tired. :0)

Leslie K. said...

Let me tell you, I understand. Boy oh BOY do I understand...the idea of being able to just laze around..oh joy of joys....but, God must need us or we wouldn't be upright, fully dressed and in our semi-right minds....

DJ said...

Boy, I know that feeling... With everything in my schedule (just added one more thing too: Parish bookstore), when it comes time for the weekend, I just wish I could drop everything sometimes and lounge around. If it weren't for Mass and chores, I'd probably never wake up. :)

Macile Hooper LeJeune said...

AND ... today was ... again, one of those days. Sure wish I could get over this 'tired, all the time' part. Guess I should just be patient. GOD will when HE wills it, fix this thing.
DIEU TE BENISSE!!!