Monday, October 15, 2007

This is a test ;*-}

Yes, I am following the instructions in an email from MJ ... and it seems to be working quite fine. I am pushing the clock ... of my feeding schedule. I try to eat supper while I watch the evening news; and some folks think that is 'multiple tasking' ... (me) ... just do not want to waste any time ... just staring at the 'boob tube'.
I want to say 'up front' that the test I did a couple of days ago ... (I found out) was just a comment on what MJ wrote. Soooooooooo be patient with me. We have a lot going on in our lives and it will probably be next week before I get a lot of time to study.
Sissy's lot is empty (well, the front is, at least) since they moved the old house in pieces; and so far as I know right now ... FEMA has not moved the camper back so the electric company can put her power back on. >>>Finally some good things happening to her; YOU SHOULD SEE THAT HOTEL SUITE!!! WOW!!!
She and I will be 'out of town' sorta next weekend; Friday (from afternoon); all day Saturday; and until after Mass and lunch on Sunday. We will actually be in Moss Bluff which has a Lake Charles mailing address ... at the St. Charles Retreat Center. ;-)
The first oil lease money came in ... soooooo ... in gratitude to our Father, GOD ... using some of it to 'go be with HIM' for some serious spiritual time. Ohe, yeah; with Father Whitney and his sister, Gwen ... gonna have a good time while learning.
Je t'aime for now; and remember ... we love and cherish all of you. DIEU TE BENISSE!!!

1 comment:

Leslie K. said...

Hey, I think watching tv, eating supper, playing with the dog and feeding the cat yogurt means I am a woman of many talents...so multitask away, my Louisiana Sister in Christ!