Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I started to say 'good morning' but

then I noticed the time (12:24) at the bottom of my screen; well, I almost made it. ;-}
I am going to try to not get lazy about this venture because it means so much to me. Maybe ... Monday, Wednesday, Friday; and now that I said it out loud as I typed it ... that is a commitment to others besides myself.
My views will change, as I grow in my love of GOD in the Holy Trinity, Christ, HIS Blessed Mother, and my neighbors. I find I have moved up in a lot of ways since I joined the ... stjames discussion group ... several years ago. Those gals and guys (most converts or reverts to the Catholic Church) are sooooo knowledge, it takes little effort to LEARN, LEARN, AND LOVE LEARNING. It is a pleasure opening those emails each day.
They are fam-mil-liii-ieeeeee ... and we love each other in so many way; and respect each other's views and opinions; and support each other in times of prayer, work, joy, sorrow, and the high and lows of our everyday lives.
I also have a praying list that I created and monitor. I receive the prayer request; copy and paste the important parts of those emails into another note, with only first name of the person needing the prayers, and send all the morning's request in one note. If I get an URGENT request during the day, by phone or email ... I send another note. Send requests to ... cajunspray@aol.com ... or you can call me if you are local to my area. (I made the rule not to give out last names nor email addresses; and so far, I have abided by that. I pray that continues.) You can request prayers for yourself or for others. >>>I DO ASK, THAT YOU ... NOT ... pull bad news from the web ... and send those stories. I delete them without opening if I can tell by the symbol what it is; and if I open one and it has a website for furthur info ... I then delete that.<<<>
And since I have always believed that ... GOD knows our prayer requests long before we pray ... HE can save someone today ... because you will pray years from now.
May our Sweet Jesus and HIS Blessed Mother Mary hold you in their arms and protect you and yours for years to come. DIEU TE BENISSE!!! GOD BLESS!!! Macile

2 comments:

Leslie K. said...

I have been blessed with two fabulous Cajuns in my life - my first sponsor Kenny and YOU...and being able to say you are one of my sisters in The Church is just the icing on the cake.

Anonymous said...

Macile, You are such a blessing to me and I bet I speak for many when I say that. It had to be God that put us in the same location that night at "Bonanza"; the night you said you knew my family. I'm so thankful for that night...every time I see your emails, it brings Wanda Faye closer into my heart. When I see all those in need of prayer, it reminds me that we are a family of prayer warriors and we all are not alone! Keep up the great work you do...I appreciate you. Love, Margie