Monday, March 10, 2008

PRAISING THE LORD; NO ... TO ME; BUT

HL had a dr appt this morning ... and I was tooooo dizzy to drive. I had prayed most of the night that I could go ... so he could get a 'big' pain shot. With the negative answer to my prayer ... I found out as HL started to leave ... it really was not NO; just not my way. >>>He had been buzzing around all morning, but I had not asked him about pain ... because to me, it seemed he did not hurt.<<< Soooooooooo, as I apologized for not being able to go ... he said 'no matter; I feel good (it was a med check) and do not need a shot'.
YEP, PRAISE THE LORD; AMEN; ALLELUIA.
***I do not know how to drag and drop ... another website ... but ... Christine started a novena to St. Joseph this morning. AWESOME; and for fathers, husbands and ... yep ... carpentars (I pleaded for Sissy's house to be finished soon and under budget.) Christine's webpage is ... a widow's walk ... and the link is at the top of my page. Take a look; at all the links up there. All are by such spirit filled ladies from the stjames group. Great Lent reading.
DIEU TE BENISSE!!!

2 comments:

Leslie K. said...

I have been doing the novena with my Parish...we are St. Joseph's in Modesto, you know! I started it with them on Monday night and when I get home at 2:00am, after I get all ready for bed...I take out the little flyer they gave us and pray the litany and then read the meditation. I may not be able to BE there, but I can be WITH them.

Esther said...

I love your thought about how the answer to your prayer was not no, it was just not your way. :)